Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Now I can use car iPod system

It's really funny how technology has brought us to what seems to be a new world. Whenever I go out I always bring my iPod with me merely because I feel happy when listening to music, it relaxes me a lot. There are times especially after work when I don't like to think of anything but just listen to cool and nice music.

And all the members of my family enjoy listening to music while driving home. Sometimes my husband sings with tune from the radio, and sometimes just sings along without accompaniment from the radio. This year, my two daughters just found out that they are interested in music. And now, my husband is not alone in singing a song, he was like a lead singer with two back-up singer on the backseat. Though the two girls are not really a good singer, we enjoy the atmosphere while going home.

IPods are very small and very handy to use. I like iPod because it is very small in size and very easy to carry. I often use iPod for the purpose of listening to music and watching movies when I travel outside.

And my iPod has a built-in video function that allows me to watch MP4 video files. I can add anything I like from download video clips to full TV shows and movies to the iPod.

Having an iPod is great because I can take my favorite music with me anywhere. That includes in our car while driving. And I have bought a new car DVD player recently to customize my ride with more fun things. We can directly use our car DVD player to play some songs. We also can share the music in our iPod via connecting to the car stereo.

Car iPod is a new way to play the music for us. An auxiliary input on a stereo allows you to connect portable media players include iPods to these devices. Music that has been uploaded onto the iPod is heard though the stereo's speakers once the two devices are connected. A group of people are then able to hear the music that is saved on your iPod without having to share headphones. This method is also the easiest way to listen to your iPod through the vehicle's speaker if your car stereo has an auxiliary input. And this way we can enjoy higher-quality music on the way home.

Source by:
http://forum.xtrons.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=1501&PID=4178#4178

GoArticles Car Audio And Video Recent Articles

Random Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
We're building a new world - We're Blog123 !